Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Introduction

First of all I wanted to do some introduction. I started iPhone development late in 2009 in a small company. It was a rough change for me, because before that mainly I did web development. We did middle size projects but after a while I got a better opportunity in a huge, multinational company.
That's when the game really started for me. It was all about code quality, design patterns, unit testing and more stuff I wasn't even aware of. Since then I'm working there doing application for market leading companies both in IOS and Android.
I'm not an Android lover, nor a hater, but this blog (at least for now) is just about IOS. The reason I'm doing this is because in this year and in the last year I was only involved in Android development and I started feeling that my knowledge has faded a bit which I'm not really happy about.
I hope you guys will find some interesting/helpful stuff here.

No comments:

Post a Comment